If you went all out and tried the recipes from the Pizza Picnic by Sanskriti, you may have a few leftovers on hand. Here's a quick pasta recipe you can make on any given weeknight. In addition to being delicious, it will help use up leftovers from the previous day's Tomato Thyme soup and Ratatouille.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serving: For 2
- Leftover Tomato Soup
- Leftover Ratatouille
- 200g pasta
- SNAP!N Mixed Herbs
- Cook Pasta according to the packet instructions (or if you want it to be faster, cook pasta in one whistle inside a pressure cooker)
- Take a medium sized pot. Over medium heat, add the leftover tomato soup, add more water if needed and add salt according to taste.
- In a separate small pan, heat the leftover ratatouille.
- Once the pasta is cooked, mix it in the pot with tomato soup.
- Mix the leftover ratatouille with the tomato soup pasta in a bowl.
- Serve with cheese and SNAP!N Mixed herbs