Here's our preferred version of the OG garlic bread, inspired by Chef George of Masterchef Australia fame.
Garlic Parsley Bread 🧄☘️🥖
- 2-3 tsps of SNAP!N Parsley
- 4-6 cloves of garlic
- 7-8 tbsps of soft butter
- 3 tsps of olive oil
- Bread of choice
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Place the garlic cloves on a piece of foil, pour the olive oil and season with sea salt
- Fold and seal the foil pouch to avoid the garlic getting burnt
- Roast in the oven for around 6-7 mins at 200 degrees. (Roasting helps bring out the sweetness in the garlic and reduces the pungency of raw garlic.)
- Once roasted, peel the garlic skin with ease
- Add the roasted garlic to a bowl of soft butter and sprinkle the SNAP!N Parsley
- Mix well to break down the chunks of garlic (or let them be, if you like concentrated flavour pockets)
- Spread the garlic parsley butter onto your slices of bread
- Toast till evenly golden brown or crisp
You can refrigerate this butter in an airtight container for up to a week.
You can also use it to cook fish and other meats or add on top of hot tomato soup.
Order the SNAP!N Parsley, here.