A crunchy companion for days when you need a hot soup or simple salad.
Here's our go to method for quick, homemade croutons with some added flavour.
Garlic Basil Croutons
- Loaf/slices of day old bread
- 4-5 tbsps of extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tsps of SNAP!N Garlic Powder
- 4 tsps of SNAP!N Basil
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Cut your day old bread into equal cubes
- Place them in a bowl and pour the olive oil
- Season with SNAP!N Garlic powder and SNAP!N Basil
- Mix well and make sure all the croutons are coated with the seasonings
- Spread the croutons on a baking sheet and sprinkle fresh black pepper (to taste)
- Bake in a preheated oven for 7-8mins (the short baking time is enough to crisp up day old bread and keep the flavour of basil fresh)
- Enjoy with soups (we like them best with good old Tomato soup), salads or as an in-between snack
Order the SNAP!N products here: