Prep Time: 20 minutes + 6 hours to proof
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
Serving: For two-three people
- 240g (2 Cups) all-purpose flour (maida)
- 120g (1 cup) lukewarm water
- 10g (2 tsp) instant yeast
- 5g (1tsp) sugar
Cheesy Garlic Butter
- 10g (1 tsp) SNAP!N Cheesy Garlic Bread Mix
- 50g (1/2 cup) fresh spinach, finely chopped
- 50g (1/2 cup) softened salted butter room temperature
- Knead all the dry ingredients till you get a smooth dough, leave in a bowl covered with plastic wrap until it doubles.
- Divide the dough in 4 parts and roll into 10 inch circles.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper and place the first circle
- In a bowl, mix all the herbs, SNAP!N Cheesy Garlic Bread Mix and softened butter.
- Spread 1/3rd of the butter mixture on top of the circle.
- Repeat the process with the other two circles and place the final circle on top.
- Place a glass on top of the dough.
- With a knife cut through the dough from the glass to the edge of the circle. Make 16 equal strips.
- Take two slices of dough that are side by side and twist them away from each other, twice. Press the two ends together firmly to seal the dough.
- Repeat this around the entire circle. Remove the glass.
- Cover the dough with a tea towel and let it rise for 1 hour. Pre-heat your oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Brush the top with an egg wash or milk and bake it for 20-25 minutes at 180°C till golden brown.