A simple and great way to use leftover Coriander and Garlic Babka by our in-house recipe developer, Sanskriti.
See Babka recipe, here.
French Toast Recipe:
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Serving: For 2
- 5 pieces of leftover babka
- 2 eggs
- 50ml milk
- 1 tbsp SNAP!N Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- Take a rectangular casserole or a bowl, whisk in everything except the babka.
- Now slice the babka and coat all sides of it in the mixture.
- Take a pan and heat it with 1-2 tbsp of oil.
- Add in your babka slices. Cook for 2 minutes each side.
- Serve with a side of sausages and salad.
Click to order the SNAP!N Chilli Flakes.