Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serving: 4 parathas
- 1 cup cooked Sarson Saag
- 1 cup wheat flour
- Leftovers in a milk vessel (substitute: a dollop of cream)
- ½ cup water
- SNAP!N Toasty Onion Flakes
- In a bowl or in a vessel of milk add the Sarson Saag.
- Add the flour & use your fingers to bind the two with the milk solids
- Add water gradually & knead into a smooth dough. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Divide the dough into roundels & roll out into a paratha
- Sprinkle the SNAP!N Toasty Onion Flakes & use a rolling pin to seal the flakes in the dough
- Roast in ghee till the parathas are cooked & onion flakes caramelised
- Serve hot with chutney or other condiments