Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 10-15 mins
Makes: 6 cookiesIngredients:
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp all purpose flour ( maida)
- Half flax egg ( 1tbsp flax seed meal + 1Tsp water)
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 teaspoon SNAP!N Nutmeg Powder
- 7-8 almonds
- Add softened butter to a bowl and add sugar to it.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until it becomes pale in colour (beat it properly so it incorporates air into the batter).
- Add vanilla essence and SNAP!N Nutmeg Powder
- Add baking soda and flour.
- Bring everything together.
- Add chopped almonds to the dough.
- Cover the dough and chill
- Scoop the dough on a lined parchment sheet or foil and sprinkle some nutmeg powder on to the cookies.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 -15 mins or until they are slightly brown from sides.
- Cool them properly and serve them with milk or coffee!