Prep time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced horizontally to get 4 thin chicken breasts slices
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- Juice of one lime
- 5-6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons SNAP!N Parsley
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Assemble the ingredients.
- Place 1 teaspoon of SNAP!N Parsley in a mixing bowl.
- Add the minced garlic.
- Add the Kashmiri Chilli Powder, salt, and pepper.
- Squeeze in the lime juice.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Coat the chicken breasts in the prepared marinade. Leave to rest in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Place the parmesan, breadcrumbs and 1 teaspoon SNAP!N Parsley in a shallow mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Coat both sides of each chicken breast in the parmesan-parsley-breadcrumb mix.
- Refrigerate the crumbed chicken breasts for 10-15 minutes.
- Fry the crumbed chicken breasts in medium-hot oil for 5-8 minutes on each side until golden.
- Serve hot with a side of salad.