Prep time: 15mins with 4 hours for the dough to rest
Cooking time: 10-15mins
Serving: 8 Naans
- 250 g all purpose flour - maida (2cups)
- 5 g instant yeast (1tsp)
- 10 g sugar (2 tsp)
- 3 g salt (1 tsp)
- 10g of SNAP!N Crunchy Garlic (2 tsp)
- 100g water (3/4thcup)
- 50g yogurt or buttermilk (1/2 cup)
- 1-2 fresh garlic cloves
- In a bowl whisk together all-purpose flour, instant yeast, salt, and SNAP!N Crunchy Garlic. Add in the yogurt and water and knead it by hand for 10 minutes till it is well combined.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap or damp kitchen towel and let the dough rise in a warm place for 4 hours till it’s doubled. You can leave it in the fridge overnight too.
- Punch the dough lightly to release the air
- Divide the dough into 8 equal parts, each ball should weigh around 50-60 grams.
- Heat up an iron skillet on medium high, and take a dough ball and roll it into an oval shape. Add some more *SNAP!N* crunchy garlic and roll it out.
- Dip your finger or take a brush and apply some water on one side of the naan.
- Now transfer the wet side of the naan on the hot skillet. After 10 seconds, flip the skillet so that it faces the gas directly and cook for another 10-15 seconds.
- With the help of a tong remove the naan completely from the skillet and cook it directly on the flame for another 10 seconds.
- Smother the naan with ghee or butter and 1-2 minced cloves of fresh garlic and your SNAP!N Crunchy Garlic Naan is ready to be devoured!